Today’s teachers are faced with the challenge and opportunity
of using technology to teach.
Computers are amazing educational tools, but they can also be
a huge distraction to learning. The Internet, instant messaging,
email and games are a constant temptation for students.
LanSchool v7.6 removes these distractions and gives teachers
the tools and confidence to teach in a 21st century classroom.
- Facilitate learning by allowing the teacher to show their
screen and audio to the students
- Remove distractions such as the Internet, applications
- USB/CD-ROM drives and printing
- Keep students on task through real-time thumbnail monitoring
- Get students’ attention by blanking out their screens
- Assist students through remote control and chat
- Assess student understanding through testing
- Provide audio listening and chat in language labs
- Efficiently distribute and play video files
- Show the teacher’s screen on the student monitors before
or after student login
- “Full screen” mode projects the teacher’s screen to the
entire student screen and locks-out the student keyboard and mouse
- “Windowed” mode projects the teacher’s screen in a
sizeable window on the student computer
- Draw on the screen to highlight important items
- Co-browse the Internet with student browsers follows
- Broadcast the teacher’s audio to student computers.
VAPS will offer desktop virtualization kits for labs in schools and
Todays’PCs are so powerful that the vast majority of the people
use only small fraction of the available computing power.
unused capacity so that up to 11 users can simultaneously
share single PC.
- Each PC user can get their own virtual work space.
(application, settings, files, preferences)
- Slash hardware and support cost up to 75%.
- Easy to secure, setup and maintain.
- Supports all standard software, application, multimedia, full